Forms and Resources
For New Buildings Program
There are two different Ally networks available for industry professionals who work in commercial new construction. If you are a contractor, general contractor, sub-contractor, builder, installer or equipment manufacturer, you should complete the Online Trade Ally Enrollment Application to become a New Buildings Trade Ally. Architects, engineers, energy analysts, green building consultants, commissioning providers and other building design professionals should download the New Buildings Program Ally Application to become a New Buildings Program Ally. Design professionals with solar electric design or engineering consulting experience can also apply as a Solar Electric Design Ally. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about which enrollment form to use.
Enrollment Forms for Contractors
Enrollment Forms for Design and Development Professionals
Incentive Workbook and Project Forms
The following forms apply to projects permitted under 2014 Oregon Energy Efficiency Specialty Code.
General Project Forms
- Project Enrollment Application – Form 510A (PDF | Online using DocuSign)
- Payment Request – Form 540PR
- Energy Information Release – Form 500E
- Substitute IRS Form W-9
- Early Design Assistance
- Design and Technical Assistance for Data Centers
Installation + Construction Incentives
- Standard Equipment Incentive Application: Form 520S
- Lighting Calculator Incentive Application: Form 520LC
- Special Measure Calculation Incentive Application: Form 520SM
- Energy Modeling Assistance: Form 520EM
- Path to Net Zero Technical Assistance: Form 520TA-PTNZ
- Modeled Savings Incentive Application: Form 520MS
- USGBC LEED® Workbook Incentive Application
- Whole-Building Resources:
- Small Office Incentive Application: Form 520SO and Incentive Workbook
- Restaurant Incentive Application: Form 520RS and Incentive Workbook
- Grocery Incentive Application: Form 520GR and Incentive Workbook
- Primary Schools Incentive Application: Form 520SL and Incentive Workbook
- Multifamily Incentive Application: Form 520MF and Incentive Workbook
- Large Multifamily Incentive Application: Form 520LMF and Incentive Workbook
- Small Retail Incentive Application: Form 520RE and Incentive Workbook
- Data Center Multi-Incentive Application: Form 520DC
Completion + Post-Occupancy Incentives
- ENERGY STAR: Form 520ES
Tools & Resources
Solar Ready Incentives
- Solar Development Assistance: Form 220SDA
- Solar Ready Incentive Application: Form 520SR
- Solar Ready Commercial Design and Construction Requirements
- Solar Add-on Agenda Template
Path to Net Zero Incentives
- Early Design Assistance: Form 520ED
- Technical Assistance: Form 520TA-PTNZ
- Post Occupancy: Form 520PO-PTNZ
- Energy Use Index Goal-Setting and Planning Worksheet
- Path to Net Zero Early Design Meeting Agenda and Report Template
Additional Resources for Multifamily Projects
The New Buildings team is available to provide on-the-ground technical support for your new low-, mid- and high-rise multifamily projects. Team members will facilitate your high-performance design and construction projects and answer any questions about the program. For contractors who work on low-rise multifamily projects, our team will also assist you in meeting ENERGY STAR certification. Technical requirements for multifamily ENERGY STAR certification requirements and technical compliance options can be found at Northwest ENERGY STAR.
Regional training events offer opportunities to learn about building more efficient multifamily dwellings. Find out about upcoming builder workshops and events in your area.
Builders of new multifamily projects can receive additional Energy Trust incentives for planning solar into their projects during early design and building their project solar ready. All solar systems must be installed by an approved solar trade ally and meet Energy Trust performance and installation requirements. Energy Trust provides a list of solar trade ally contractors who can perform the installation.
Tax Credits for Builders
When you build an energy-efficient building, you may also be eligible for federal tax credits.
To learn more about the New Buildings program—or if you need additional help with the forms or resources on this page—call 1.877.467.0930 or email email@example.com.