Overview of Pathway
Energy Trust, in collaboration with workforce development specialists, contractor partners, and key community partners, has created the Contractor Development Pathway. This Pathway provides participating contractors technical, business, and programmatic support tailored to their needs, with the express goal of supporting business success within the Energy Trust Commercial Existing Building Program and an evolving construction industry.
Benefits of participating
- Project completions. Grow your business to successfully meet the changing needs of the clean energy economy through energy efficiency project completions.
- Mentorship. Partner with experienced professionals to grow your business with energy efficiency
- Peer support. Work your plan in partnership with your team, your cohort colleagues and community partners
- Capital. Up to $4,000 of funds for business development expenses per calendar year.
Ideal participants will meet the following requirements:
- COBID certified and/or COBID eligible with a strong focus on minority- and women-owned businesses or a member of National Association of Minority Contractors – Oregon (NAMC), LatinoBuilt, or Professional Business Development Group (PBDG)
- Eager to learn more about energy efficiency and how to grow your business in this industry
- Enrolled or interested in enrollment in Energy Trust’s Trade Ally Existing Buildings Program that focuses on commercial retrofit projects
Energy Trust will meet your business where you are. The level of engagement and timing will depend on your business needs and availability.
Application and getting started
Please take 5-10 minutes to fill out the application below. Once completed, an advisor will reach out to you within one week with more information and next steps.
Thank you for the interest in the Contractor Development Pathway. Applications closed on February 7.