Forms and Resources
For Existing Multifamily Program
Trade Ally Enrollment Form
General Program Information
- Multifamily Enrollment Agreement – Form 300N (PDF | Doc)
- Multifamily Weatherization Incentive Application – Form 320WX (PDF | Doc)
- Multifamily Appliance Incentive Application – Form 320APP (PDF | Doc)
- Multifamily Heating and Ventilation Incentive Application – Form 320HVAC (PDF | Doc)
- Multifamily Water Heating Incentive Application – Form 320WH (PDF | Doc)
- Foodservice Equipment (Assisted Living and Campus Living) Incentive Application – Form 320F (PDF | Doc)
- Smart Thermostat Form (Online)
- Lighting Incentives–Existing Multifamily Housing Program Information 190L (PDF)
- Lighting Information 172L— Lighting Incentive Process (PDF)
The business development fund reimburses trade allies for a portion of their marketing investment to promote energy-efficiency upgrades eligible for Energy Trust incentives. Funds may be used for advertising (newspaper, magazine, radio, television, phone book and billboards), website design and development, brochures, business cards and other approved marketing pieces and opportunities. Download the Business Development Form and Substitute W-9 Form for business development.
To learn more about the Multifamily program—or if you need additional help with the forms or resources on this page—email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.877.510.2130.