For up-to-date information on what Energy Trust is doing to assist customers and respond to coronavirus, please see the Energy Trust blog. Here’s what we’re doing:
- The safety or our program representatives, customers and trade allies is our highest priority. We are following all local and state guidelines to keep communities safe and healthy. Because of this, the Multifamily team has suspended all on-site visits and in-unit installation of energy-saving products until further notice.
- Our Energy Advisors and call center staff are still taking calls and operating remotely. Energy advisors are available by phone or email to assist with applications and upcoming projects.
- Completed projects will be processed for incentive payments and we expect minimal impacts for customers. We will assess any delays in processing incentive applications that come to us by mail to determine if process changes are necessary.
- Energy Trust employees are working remotely to comply with the governor’s Stay Home, Save Lives order. They are still available by phone or email.
- Public meetings of our board of directors and advisory councils will be held on remote teleconferencing platforms that are accessible to the public.
- Please feel free to share these tips and resources to help your customers and their tenants reduce energy use while staying home.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will provide updates as new information becomes available. If you have questions, please contact us at 1.877.510.2130 or email email@example.com.