Skip to Main Content


For Qualifying New Manufactured Homes

Retailer Incentives

Energy Trust offers incentives to retailers that sell qualifying new manufactured homes and energy-efficient upgrades. Homes must be sold and sited in Oregon or Washington within Energy Trust service territory. Incentives for energy-efficient upgrades are only available for new home installations and do not apply to retrofits.

Retailer home certification incentives (One retailer incentive per home)
Certification type (One retailer certification incentive per home)Incentive amount
Energy-efficient equipment upgrades
Energy upgrade typeIncentive amount
Central ducted heat pump$1,000

Customer Incentives

For your customers, Energy Trust offers a tiered incentive when they purchase a certified home. Retailers must submit a Retailer home certification incentive for their customers to be eligible:

Customer home certification incentives (One customer incentive per home)
Certification typeIncentive amount

The Steps tab below outlines how you and your customers can apply for cash incentives.

Energy Trust also offers incentives on products that will help customers save even more in their new home. Click here to learn more.

Retailer Incentives

Follow these steps to apply for your and your customer’s cash incentive(s):

Step 1: Confirm eligibility. Please see Eligibility tab for more details.

Step 2: Sell and site a new ENERGY STAR, or NEEM+ certified home in Oregon or Washington within Energy Trust service territory.

Step 3: Gather documents. First-time applicants must submit a substitute W-9 along with their application.

Step 4: Download the retailer incentive application—620RC (PDF | Doc), and submit via mail, fax or email. Applications must be received within 60 days of sale or certification.


Energy Trust of Oregon
818 SW 3rd Ave, #215
Portland, OR 97204

Fax: 1.866.516.7592


Homes must be sold and sited in Oregon or Washington within Energy Trust service territory. View the service territory map. Electrically heated homes must be served by Portland General Electric or Pacific Power. Gas-heated homes must be served by NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista. All homes must meet compliance guidelines set forth by the Northwest Energy Efficient Manufactured Housing Program.