Energy Trust Business Lighting is here to help you and your customers receive incentives for energy efficiency projects. Join us on Tuesday, January 18, to learn firsthand about Business Lighting program performance in 2021 and 2022 program changes.
Please plan to attend for the full two hours to hear updates and join engaging breakout sessions on the following topics:
- Advanced lighting controls – Learn about common standards and system selection on luminaire level light controls (LLLC) and networked lighting controls (NLC).
- Industry update – Learn about emerging technologies and the Federal Infrastructure Bill, and understand how DesignLight Consortium® Version 5.1 will impact your 2022 projects.
- NXT Level Module/Lighting Energy Codes – Learn how to design systems that meet lighting energy code requirements and understand how lighting energy codes apply to different construction and renovation situations.
- Business development funds and COBID certification – Learn how Energy Trust provides business development funds for marketing products and training, and know the benefits of COBID certification.
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
- 2021 performance and 2022 program changes (9 – 9:45 a.m.)
- Breakout sessions (9:45 – 10:45 a.m.)
Visit the registration page to sign up.