Roughly 1,450 trade ally contractors and 950 allied professionals help thousands of Oregon residents and businesses save energy, money and reduce their impact on the environment. With the customer referrals, training and resources and cash incentives we provide, joining Energy Trust’s Ally Network is smart business any way you look at it.
We’re committed to supporting the contractors, retailers, distributors, real estate professionals, manufacturers and others who make Energy Trust successful. Ally membership is free and the benefits are outstanding. Joining our network is good for your business and your customers. Some benefits include:
- Business leads. When customers call us and need a contractor, we refer them to local trade allies.
- Cash incentives. We give cash back (or discounts) to you or your customers for completing energy-efficiency or renewable energy projects. Take advantage of seasonal promotions and discounts that deliver added value to your customers.
- Specialized training. We offer classes designed to improve your understanding of emerging technologies, and in techniques to increase your equipment and service sales.
- Technical assistance. Enjoy onsite assistance and access to energy experts. We also provide free energy-use analyses that evaluate your customers’ current energy use and identify ways to improve efficiency (subject to program specifications and requirements).
- Promotional materials and publicity. Market your business with Energy Trust materials. Benefit from being listed on Energy Trust’s website and from being featured in case studies, news releases and more.
- Business development funds. Energy Trust provides funds to offset a portion of your qualified marketing and training costs.
- A voice in shaping our direction. Share feedback, network with other energy professionals, make requests and get the assistance you need from us by attending our biannual forum.
- Industry connections. Join our network and you immediately become part of an extensive group of distributors, contractors and manufacturers with the latest innovations from the field.
- Tax credit assistance. We provide you and your customers with information about applying for applicable state and federal energy tax credits.
Please refer to the options below for more details on signing up to participate in one of our ally networks:
- Trade Ally: a step-by-step process for contractors interested in becoming a trade ally
- Program Ally: offered for our New Buildings and Solar Commercial programs
- Real Estate Ally: open to all professionals in the real estate industry
Please email us or call 1.866.368.7878 if you have further questions.