For Solar Program
Bring Solar to Your Customer’s Home or Business
Energy Trust’s Solar program helps connect you to residential and commercial customers who are looking to go solar. We offer cash back to you and your customers for installing solar electric systems. We can also provide your business with valuable recognition as a qualified professional in the Oregon solar industry. As a participating trade ally, you can take advantage of:
- Direct customer leads
- Business development funds for training and marketing project reimbursement
- Informative training and technical assistance
- Industry networking opportunities
- Influence in Energy Trust programs and offers through surveys, roundtable meetings, and direct contact with solar program staff
To qualify for Energy Trust cash incentives, you and your potential customer must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be an Oregon customer of Portland General Electric or Pacific Power
- If you are not a customer of PGE or Pacific Power, visit solaroregon.org to learn if your utility provides incentives for solar
- Systems must be installed by an approved, active Energy Trust solar trade ally contractor, and in accordance with all Solar Electric Installation Requirements. Self-installed systems do not qualify.
- Incentive applications must be approved by Energy Trust prior to installation through PowerClerk.
- System must be grid-tied and net metered.
- All system components must be new.
- Additions to existing solar electric systems are allowed but may be subject to current incentive caps.