For Solar Program
Bring Solar to Your Customer’s Home or Business
Energy Trust’s Solar program helps connect you to residential and commercial customers who are looking to go solar. We offer cash back to you and your customers for installing solar electric systems. We can also provide your business with valuable recognition as a qualified professional in the Oregon solar industry. As a participating trade ally, you can take advantage of:
- Business development funds to offset the cost of qualifying training and marketing expenses
- Informative training and technical assistance
- Industry networking opportunities
- Influence in Energy Trust programs and offers through surveys, roundtable meetings, and direct contact with solar program staff
To qualify for Energy Trust cash incentives, the system must satisfy the following requirements:
- Systems must be installed by an approved, active Energy Trust solar trade ally contractor, and in accordance with all Solar Electric Installation Requirements. Customer self-installed systems do not qualify.
- Incentive applications must be approved by Energy Trust prior to installation through PowerClerk.
- Customers must be located in Oregon and served by Portland General Electric or Pacific Power
- System must be grid-tied and net metered.
- All system components must be new.
- Additions to existing solar electric systems are allowed and are subject to current incentive caps.