Generac acquired Pika Energy in 2019 in order to move into the residential solar+storage market. To offer Generac battery energy storage systems, Solar trade allies must have an employee attend an eight-hour certification training.
Here’s more information on the training from Generac.
A Generac Clean Energy training session runs for approximately eight hours and includes lunch. Breakfast is served at 7:30 a.m. It’s a long day packed with information, so come prepared and ready to learn. The course qualifies for up to 5 NABCEP credits.
3 Hours | Sales
- Calculate cost/value analysis for homeowners
- Product sales features and competitive analysis
- Effective strategies for closing storage sales
5 Hours | Installation & Service
- Conduct all safety procedures and follow all codes and local requirements
- Explain the installation guidelines and best practices
- Perform warranty work on the system
Generac Certification Requirements:
- One attendee per company must complete the full day training class
- Both the Sales & Installation and Service portions of the class must be completed
- Course Fee is $100 per attendee
- Certification is valid for one year
Learn more by visiting the training page on Generac’s website.