Energy Trust offers incentives for recirculation pumps with controls installed on central water heaters or boilers. Incentives are available for both central hydronic heating systems and central domestic hot water (DHW) systems.
Central DHW systems are eligible for a $100 incentive if the pump size is less than 1/8 HP, and $500 if the pump size is 1/8 HP or greater. Control type must be aquastat, on-demand or learning controls. Use form for the DHW recirculation pump with controls. Use Form 320WH for the DHW recirculation pump with controls.
Hydronic heating circulators are eligible for up to $750 in Energy Trust incentives. Incentives are available for both single and variable speed electronically commutated motors (ECM). See below for incentive levels.
Single speed ECM
- $100 per circulator less than 3/4 HP
- $200 per circulator from 3/4 HP to less than 2 HP
- $300 per circulator for 2 HP or greater
Variable Speed ECM
- $150 per circulator less than 3/4 HP
- $400 per circulator from 3/4 HP to less than 2 HP
- $750 per circulator for 2 HP or greater
For more information please contact Nate Collins, Multifamily trade ally coordinator, at 503.278.3075.