Work quality verifications confirm compliance with the Existing Homes Specifications Manual. Energy Trust has created the Complete Measure Checklists to help ensure your installations always pass these verifications.
These checklists will help you align with Energy Trust’s technical specifications and standardize your installations to ensure consistent quality. They can also be used as a sales tool to show your commitment to quality with your customers. The Complete Measure Checklists are located online in the Technical Specifications section of the Forms & Resources page.
- 2017 Specifications Manual (English PDF | Spanish PDF)
- 2017 Quality Management Policy (English PDF)
- Minimum Ventilation Level letter (English PDF | Spanish PDF)
Complete Measure Checklists:
- Air Sealing (English PDF)
- Floor Insulation (English PDF)
- Duct Insulation (English PDF)
- Attic Insulation (English PDF)
- Wall Insulation (English PDF)
- Windows (English PDF)
- Gas Fireplace (English PDF)
- Gas Furnace (English PDF)
- Heat Pump (English PDF)
- Ductless Heat Pump (English PDF)
- Gas Water Heater (English PDF)
Pro tip: print and laminate the checklists for your installation teams. You can use a dry erase pen to check off each step as you go.
If you have questions about the Measure Checklists or Energy Trust’s Technical Specifications, contact the Existing Homes trade ally team at 866.365.3526.