Over the next few months Energy Trust’s Business Lighting program will close out 2020 bonus projects. We are also developing 2021 Business Lighting program incentives and requirements and will share details at a webinar on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 9:00 AM.
Here are some key dates and information for closing out bonus projects and launching incentives for 2021:
Bonus Close-out Processes and Reminders
February 28, 2021: Last day to submit documentation for completed 2020 bonus incentive projects.
We need your help to ensure a smooth close-out. Here’s how to submit information for efficient processing and incentive payment:
- Send your final invoice(s) and Lighting Tool to email@example.com no later than February 28. Documents received after that will not be eligible for 2020 bonus incentive dollars.
- Energy Trust is unable to authorize project incentive amounts above the estimated incentive amount listed on the Form 120L, Incentive Application.
- Schedule a POST site-verification, if required. Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Form 140L – Completion Certificate, which will be sent by Energy Trust once the project is verified.
- Obtain Participant’s signature and return Form 140L to Energy Trust at email@example.com.
- Participant should receive Energy Trust incentive check within 45 days after project documentation is reviewed, approved, and submitted for payment.
2021 Business Lighting Program Update
January 25: Watch for emails and Insider updates on the 2021 Business Lighting program incentives that will be available to trade allies.
January 28 at 9:00 AM: Webinar on 2021 Business Lighting program incentives (required) to train your staff on new program requirements.
February 10: 2021 Business Lighting program incentives and new Lighting Tool will be available. On this date, you will be able to create and move forward with new Business Lighting projects.
As we’ve shared with you, the available budget for new projects in 2021 is lower than previous years due to the large number of 2020 bonus projects closing out in 2021. We expect Energy Trust’s Business Lighting program will have more budget in 2022.
To serve as many participants as possible and achieve savings goals, 2021 Business Lighting program incentives will feature:
- Incentive caps: We will be capping projects by incentive total and establishing incentive caps for participants and each trade ally company, by utility.
- Project limits: We will limit the number of active projects by each trade ally company, by utility.
- Incentive application and reservation periods: Submission and project completion periods will be shortened.
If you have any questions, please contact the lighting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.800.326.2917.