DEADLINE EXTENDED: Oregon Department of Energy (ODOE) is seeking input for the 2022 Biennial Energy Report by APRIL 8, 2022. Every even-numbered year, ODOE publishes the Biennial Energy Report to inform local, state, regional, and federal energy policy development and energy planning and investments. The 2018 and 2020 reports are available online. The structure of the 2022 Biennial Energy Report will include:
- Energy By the Numbers – quick-reference facts, data, and infographics about energy
- Energy Technology and Resource Reviews – the latest/status of energy technologies and resources used in Oregon
- Energy History Timeline – Notable events about energy in Oregon that shaped the landscape and policy
- Energy 101s – summaries on foundational topics, focusing on energy education for stakeholders and community members
- Policy Briefs – overviews of relevant policy issues with information and considerations for key energy questions
ODOE will address energy topics and content through a data-driven process, incorporating equity considerations, and assessing the policy landscape. Guidance for providing feedback is available on the ODOE website, and ODOE is gathering input through an online comment portal available here: https://tinyurl.com/BER-Portal. Input is requested by due April 8, 2022.