Energy Trust Solar trade ally contractors were included in the list of North America’s top solar contractors released by Solar Power World again this year.
Congratulations to the Energy Trust Solar trade allies that ranked in the Top 500 Solar Installers List: A&R Solar, Advanced Energy Systems, E2 Solar, Elemental Energy, Enterprise Electric, Imagine Energy, Nationwide Solar, Smart Energy Today, Sunbridge Solar, and True South Solar.
Solar Power World has also created a Top Solar + Storage Installer List based on the total kilowatt-hour (kWh) capacity installed in the previous year. Congratulations to the Energy Trust Solar trade allies that were included in this list: A&R Solar, Elemental Energy, Sunlight Solar Energy, and True South Solar.
Interesting Facts about the 2020 Top 500 Solar Contractors List:
- The 2020 Top Solar Contractors class installed solar in all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and two U.S. territories: Guam and Puerto Rico.
- 90% of 2020 Top Solar Contractors work in the commercial market; 77% completed residential work last year; 22% worked on at least one utility-scale project.
- 50% of 2020-listed contractors installed 100% of their 2019 solar projects in the state in which they’re headquartered.
- 73% of the 2020 Top Solar Contractors class has at least one NABCEP-certified installer on staff.
- 93% of 2020 Top Solar Contractors perform installation; 88% secure sales; 87% are involved with project development or design; 79% perform electrical work; and 35% offer financing.
- Social media is the most-preferred advertising outlet for Top Solar Contractors surveyed, followed by local event presence and traditional print media.
Read more at Solar Power World online.