Please join us for Energy Trust’s Biannual Trade Ally Forums in Klamath Falls, Grants Pass, La Grande, Pendleton, Portland and Bend in November. The forums are your best opportunity to learn about incentive changes and Energy Trust plans in 2018.
The Fall Trade Ally Forums will focus on Residential and Solar topics, but are open to trade allies participating in any Energy Trust program. Breakout sessions will include residential program plans and incentive changes, CCB code training, technical training on gas water heating and smart thermostats, solar program updates, and Existing Multifamily program updates. Continuing education credits will be available for some breakouts.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with vendors, network with industry peers, discuss questions with Energy Trust staff, and meet their local Energy Trust field managers. Representatives from the Oregon Department of Energy will also be available to assist with questions about the Residential Energy Tax Credit sunset.
Please join us at the location nearest you:
- Klamath Falls, November 2—Elmer’s Restaurant
- Grants Pass, November 3—Bethany Presbyterian Church
- La Grande, November 9 – Ten Depot Street Restaurant, 10 Depot St
- Pendleton, November 10 – Red Lion Hotel, 304 SE Nye Ave
- Portland, November 14—Sheraton at Portland Airport
- Bend, November 16—Riverhouse on the Deschutes
All forums begin with a hot breakfast from 8:00 – 8:30 a.m., except for La Grande, which will be a dinner. Agendas and breakout availability vary by location.
We look forward to seeing you there!