Join Energy Trust of Oregon for a special webinar on May 25 and hear from experts who are making cost-informed decisions that bring energy efficiency and resiliency to multifamily housing. Panelists from the design, engineering, architecture, and developer community will share their insights on emerging trends, challenges and opportunities affecting Oregon’s housing design and construction industry.
Topics covered by our multifamily housing panel will include:
- Best practices within new construction and major renovations projects for energy-efficient, sustainable and resilient multifamily communities
- How design decisions are informed by housing demands, long-term maintenance concerns, construction costs and funding constraints
- Insights on balancing competing design priorities to finance energy efficiency
- Strategies for efficient heating and cooling systems, and design solutions that have been successfully implemented in both affordable and market-rate housing projects
- Lessons learned during the multifamily design and construction process
This webinar is a great opportunity to join the conversation and learn from industry experts as they discuss their experiences in navigating demand, funding requirements and construction costs to meet the needs of Oregon’s multifamily housing future. We hope you can join us!
If you have questions about this opportunity or Energy Trust New Buildings, please contact Kriya Kaping, market outreach manager at 202.538.0530.