Energy Trust will host our annual Commercial and Industrial Winter Trade Ally Event, for non-lighting trade allies, on Thursday, February 13, 2020. This unique event will combine training, incentive updates, tips and networking opportunities in one location to help commercial, industrial and Multifamily trade allies stay up-to-date as we start 2020.
Attendees will enjoy a complimentary breakfast, small-group training sessions and opportunities to network with vendors and other trade allies from Oregon and Southwest Washington. Presentations and in-depth breakouts will include:
Northwest Energy Efficiency Association (NEEA)
- Receive a high-level overview of NEEA’s work in market transformation and emerging technologies.
Bonneville Power Administration (BPA)
- Learn about BPA’s Trade Ally Network Northwest and their new program offerings in 2020.
Energy Trust of Oregon
- Get all the details and 2020 updates for Existing Buildings, Production Efficiency and Multifamily—plus our commercial program for NW Natural customers in Southwest Washington.
- Explore commercial programs and how to benefit from Energy Trust’s Trade Ally Network—including business development funds.
- Learn all about emerging boiler technologies, plus hydronic heating circulator pumps which carry a new standard incentive in 2020.
State of Oregon’s Certification Office for Business Inclusion and Diversity (COBID)
- Find out how to get certified, compete for public contracting opportunities and learn about program offerings.
Don’t miss this valuable event! Please join us at:
Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
Thursday, February 13, 2020
7:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
8235 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97220
Watch for your invitation via email, or simply register now.
For additional information, contact Alex Snook, trade ally coordinator, at 503.407.7286.