Summer 2019 Existing Buildings Trade Ally Orientation Webinar
- This event has passed.
Participating in this webinar can help your business stand out in the marketplace by providing you with resources and support to help you offer your customers eligible cash incentives to make their energy-efficiency upgrades more affordable. This webinar gives commercial trade allies who work in Oregon and southwest Washington the information needed to make the most of working with Energy Trust.
The webinar is an opportunity to:
- Get to know your Existing Buildings trade ally coordinator.
- Ask questions about incentive eligibility and qualifying upgrades.
- Learn more about trade ally benefits, resources and support.
Who should attend? • Contractors who are newly enrolled in the Trade Ally Network.
- Current trade allies who want to learn more about network benefits.
- Owners or sales staff who sell energy efficiency projects to customers.
- Administrative staff who process incentive applications.
Skype meeting link: https://meet.icf.com/aaron.lazelle/1D2OUII2 (link active 15 minutes before webinar)
Skype dial in information: 1.855.423.6338 (Conference ID: 466594)
Questions? Email us at email@example.com, or contact Aaron Lazelle, regional trade ally coordinator, Existing Buildings at 1.541.460.1517.