Home Efficiency Forum 2018
- This event has passed.
Home Efficiency Forum is an annual event that brings together Northwest building professionals of all kinds to discuss and advance energy-efficient building practices in residential new construction. This year, the theme is Building for the Future. This two-day event offers trainings, networking opportunities and the chance to shape the future of residential building practices.
- Early Bird Rate: $350. Save $100 and register by August 31, 2018.
- Standard Rate: $450. Register September 1—October 1, 2018.
- Utility Rate: $250. Please email info@BetterBuiltNW.com with your name, utility and email address to receive a registration promotional code.
- Presenter Rate: $250. Presenters will receive promotional codes for registration.
- Energy Trust of Oregon Co-op Rate: $250. If you are an Energy Trust trade ally, please email info@BetterBuiltNW.com with your name, email address and company name to verify your status and to receive a registration promotional code. You can use Energy Trust’s Oregon training incentive funds for reimbursement for the conference registration fee. You can email email@example.com to request the application for training reimbursement or it can be found on the verifier website https://www.newhomesverifier.com/resources. Complete the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsor Rate: $0—$250. Sponsors will receive promotional codes for registration. The rate is dependent on sponsorship level.