Help Your Clients Make Energy Efficiency Decisions
- This event has passed.
Join Energy Trust of Oregon for this webinar to learn how to help your clients save on energy costs by providing energy-efficient and renewable energy solutions to homebuyers and sellers. This 1-hr class provides brokers with basic understanding of what energy efficiency and high performance means in today’s building industry by examining the leading energy label, EPS (Energy Performance Score), and other Energy Trust of Oregon resources that are available to brokers and consumers in the region. Attendees will also learn about solar PV options and how to help your clients navigate available programs for these renewable energy systems.
According to the 2017 NAR Sustainability Report, 71% of realtors say it's valuable to promote energy efficiency in home listings. The report demonstrates a growing consumer interest and demand for energy efficient properties which is driving a dialogue between agents and homebuyers and sellers. Are you prepared to meet this increasing client demand and communicate the features and benefits of "high performance"?
- Learn how to leverage energy efficiency programs available to home buyers/sellers of new homes and retrofits
- Gain Energy Trust resources for you and your customers
- Leverage EPS™, an energy performance scoring tool, to drive sales for newly constructed homes
- Understand how energy efficient homes provide savings, comfort, health and durability benefits
- Gain tips on marketing energy efficiency to your customers
- Solar PV trends and growing demand in Oregon
- Resources for clients to calculate solar potential, receive bids and leverage tax credits