Building Science Fundamentals (SHP Module 2)
DECEMBER 7, 2018 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- This event has passed.
Take the mystery out of tight homes and moisture management.
- Explain the natural laws that drive the thermal, air, and moisture flows within a house
- Develop strategies for analyzing how dynamic flows affect the performance of a house
- Calculate the overall R-values of various house assemblies and analyze potential efficiency improvements
- Calculate wall assembly U-factors and evaluate the optimum orientation of a house
- Understand how improving building performance affects indoor air quality
- Describe potential water management strategies
- Select appropriate design features and assemblies according to project objectives
- Integrate building envelope details into plans and specifications
When & Where
December 7-8, 2018 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMPortland, OR Earth Advantage Classroom 623 SW Oak Street, Third Floor, Portland, OR 97205 (map)
CEs & Cost
Continuing Education AIA: 14 LU/HSW (pending approval) BPI: 7 units (pending approaval) CCB: 14 CEs CPHC: 14 CEs OCHI: 14 CEs Living Future Accred: 7 CEs (available upon request) OR Real Estate Agency: 14 CEs EA Broker Renewal: 14 CEs AGA Renewal: 14 CEsCourse Fee $275 | General Admission *Energy Trust Trade Ally Reimbursements may apply.
Questions? Contact Heather Kendall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.968.7160 x20.