Energy Trust receives its largest volume of Existing Buildings incentive applications during the last quarter of each year. With hundreds of applications being processed during this time, you can help expedite the processing of your application by ensuring it is complete and includes all required documentation, well before the December 31 deadline. Timely and complete application submission will also help ensure that any post-installation verifications are scheduled in time to meet the year-end deadline.
As a trade ally, you play an important role in helping navigate your customers through this process, confirming their applications are complete. Follow this checklist to submit a complete application and avoid unnecessary delays in processing:
- Include all required signatures
- Ensure complete and correct utility information
- Ensure all pages of the application are scanned or faxed
- Include an itemized, paid invoice
- Verify that product model numbers on the application match the specification sheet submitted
- Include the participant’s W-9
For incentive processing questions, contact Alex Snook, trade ally coordinator, at 503.407.7286.