Energy Trust of Oregon invites you to an Allies for Efficiency webinar to learn about Alberta Alive, a new two-site development featuring sustainable and affordable housing in Portland’s King neighborhood. This webinar will feature members of the design and build team discussing how Alberta Alive works to prioritize healthy, comfortable living spaces and a sense of permanence for families and veterans in this historically Black community.
- Rosanne Lynch, Project Architect, Access Architecture
- Alex Colas, Owner, Colas Construction
- Lucy Corbett, Senior Development Manager, Community Development Partners
- Thayer Hendrickson, Partner, Windsor Engineers
- Moderator, Trisha Paul, Outreach Manager, Energy Trust New Buildings
When: Wednesday, September 20
Panel discussion: noon – 1:10 p.m.
Q&A: 1:10 – 1:30 p.m.
If you have questions about this opportunity or Energy Trust New Buildings, please contact Kriya Kaping, market outreach manager, at 202.538.0530.