Thank you for attending Energy Trust’s 2022 Business Lighting Trade Ally Webinar on Tuesday, January 18. If you weren’t able to attend or if you would like to share the webinar with your team, please see the links to the recorded session and the PDF version of the webinar slide deck below.
- 2022 Business Lighting Trade Ally Webinar Recording
- 2022 Business Lighting Trade Ally Webinar Slide Deck (PDF)
- 2022 Lighting Industry Updates (PDF)
- NXT Level Lighting Training – Energy Codes, presented by Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (PDF)
- Energy Trust Business Development Funds and COBID-Certification (PDF)
During the webinar, we received several questions via the chat function. The answer to those questions are now posted on Insider. The responses provide helpful information about the 2022 Business Lighting program offerings, so we encourage all Business Lighting trade allies to review them.
Energy Trust Business Lighting is here to help you and your customers receive incentives for energy efficiency projects. If you have any questions about the Business Lighting program performance in 2021 or 2022 program changes going into effect on January 24, 2022, please reach out to us! Contact your Account Manager, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.326.2917.