Energy Trust of Oregon window incentives may require calculations, but that doesn’t mean you need to be a mathematician to provide accurate quotes or perfect instant incentive discounts on customer invoices.
Use these tips below to correctly calculate window incentives and avoid delays caused by missing information.
- Use the windows calculator tool—the same tool we use to calculate incentives!
- Contact the Residential trade ally coordinator for a copy of the current windows calculator.
- Use rough opening dimensions.
- When using the windows calculator, use the rough openings for maximum incentives.
- Do not round individual window dimensions.
- When using the windows calculator, enter the exact windows dimensions and do not round. The calculator will round up the amounts at the end.
- We can help! We’re happy to help you confirm correct amounts.
- If you’re ever unsure of whether or not your calculations are correct, give us a call at 1.866.365.3536, or email, and we’ll confirm incentive amounts so you can avoid missing information.
- Windows documentation—what to provide?
- If in doubt, please provide us with the window manufacturer’s packing slip, which provides the exact dimensions and U-Values of each window installed.
- No packing slip? No problem.
- If there is no packing slip, include a copy of each NFRC sticker and use the Windows Addendum to provide dimensions and help align them with the U-Values from the stickers.
- Non-qualifying windows?
- Be sure to clearly mark any windows that do not qualify, such as windows installed in a garage or unconditioned space. Do not include these in your incentive calculations.
Please reach out to Home Retrofit trade ally team, or call us at 1.866.365.3536, if you have questions or need to confirm your window calculations.