Energy Efficient Home Site Visit in Medford
- This event has passed.
Join this guided CE tour and gain a behind the walls look at a high performing energy efficient home in the Medford area.
Every 1 in 3 new homes built in Oregon receive an EPS® verifying their energy performance, and the average EPS-rated home in Oregon performs 22% more energy efficient than a code-built home.
Energy Trust of Oregon invites building professionals to attend this guided tour of an under-construction high performing EPS home in order to find out how they're built and what it takes to achieve the EPS standard. Hear directly from the home builder and Energy Trust of Oregon staff about the typical features that go into EPS homes and the homeowner benefits that they provide: A more comfortable, durable home with healthier air quality and cost-saving energy efficiency.
- See first-hand what envelope design and mechanical system features are included an EPS-rated home
- Understand the differences between a code-built home and a EPS built home
- Learn about utility programs and incentives to support above-code building
- Hear directly from the home builder about strategies and benefits of high performance building
- Translate energy efficiency into health/comfort/savings/durability benefits that will resonate with different homebuyers